How Do I Look Up My Employees' MBPs?
To locate employee Member Benefit Profiles (MBPs), log into myVRS Navigator:
- Use Person Search to locate the employee’s record.
- From the Personal Details panel, click the myVRS button.
- In your employer access view, select the Annual Statements link from the My History drop-down menu.
- Any MBPs generated for the member will be displayed and can be printed.
If you need to print multiple MBPs:
- Select Annual MBP Detail Listing from the Reports menu in myVRS Navigator.
- From the report results screen, check the boxes next to the employees' names for any MBPs you want to print.
- You may print as many as are displayed on the screen. Page through the report to print MBPs from each page.
Why Is the MBP Important?
The MBP is an annual benefit statement based on information you reported to VRS as of June 30. It provides account balance information, retirement eligibility and eligibility for other benefits, such as group life insurance and the health insurance credit, as applicable. Using the promotional resources on this page, encourage employees to view their MBPs through their myVRS accounts.
You can direct employees to About Your Member Benefit Profile to learn more about their annual benefit statement.
MBP and myVRS Promotional Message for Employees
Use this message in an internal communication to your employees, such as an email or newsletter:
Retirement Strategy Checkup: View Your MBP.
Are you on track with retirement savings? To answer that question, start by visiting your myVRS online account to view your latest annual Member Benefit Profile (MBP).
Here’s How to Access Your MBP.
Log into myVRS. Under the My History menu item, select Annual Statements.
On target for your desired retirement date and income?
Identifying your savings gaps can help you plan now for tomorrow. Use the myVRS Benefit Estimator to generate estimates of your VRS benefit in retirement. Can you afford to retire at 55? What happens if you work longer? Take time to experiment with different scenarios. Next, use the myVRS Retirement Planner to set your income-replacement goal and enter your expected income sources in retirement, including your VRS pension, Social Security and other savings. The planner also helps you project expenses in retirement, such as health care and taxes, and offers calculators and a budgeting worksheet. Save your plan in your myVRS account for future reference and to help you stay on track to meet your income goals at retirement.
Take time for a retirement strategy checkup today.